Uniquely situated and stilted over the dam, this fully equipped self-catering timber cabin soaks up the tranquillity of the beautiful farm surroundings and can accommodate up to 4 guests. There are two bedrooms each sleeping two guests, with built in ceiling fans. There is one indoor shower and two toilets, a bar, lounge and dining area, outdoor shower and spa bath, an open jetty as well as its own private island with a bridge that connects it to the cabin.
Outdoor Braai Area
Outdoor Braai Area
Per Adult Per Night
Per Child Per Night
- Minimum of two people.
- All meals are served at our in-house Acacia Restaurant, so if you would like to join us for any meals, please book in advance
- All rates are per person sharing
- Single supplement – (applies when a single guest occupies a room)
- Children under 2 years – stay free
- Children – 2 – 12 years old
- Pensioners receive 15% discount
- Optional romantic turndown – R800 – (includes a gown, slippers, rose petals, bubbly & chocolate)
Rates are subject to change without prior notice. A 50% deposit is required 48 hours from the date of your reservation to secure your booking. Our rates are quoted per person and are quoted inclusive of VAT. We offer a 15% discount to pensioners (persons over the age of 60. Valid ID or drivers license required. Not applicable when used in conjunction with any other special). There is no charge for infants under the age of 2 years old. Children’s rates apply to children under the age of 12 years old. We offer cot hire which Includes bedding at an additional charge of R200.00. For our monthly specials refer to our Facebook page as well as our website. All accommodation includes: personalised amenities, coffee, tea, one towel per guest, hair dryer, heated blankets, fans or air-conditioning depending on which unit you select.